Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holding pattern

  Since finishing up her round of radiation treatments, Anne has had some time off. She's been to see a couple of "regular" doctors (boy, I never thought I'd have THAT paradigm shift) and is doing some physical therapy.   Other than that, she's just enjoying the break from being poked, prodded (sorry, "palpated". LOL), irratiated, infused, etc.. She'll check Skype at some point during her day and, perhaps, do some online holiday shopping.   I'm counting down the days to my Christmas vacation (the week of the 20th) and the day that Santa arrives! My new guitar arrived the other day, but she won't let me see it. "It's a Christmas present" she says. That's fine, because I love surprises and she knows the anticipation will make it that much sweeter.   I only hope that she's as happy with her gift. But, I've still got eighteen days of shopping available to me! Hahaha... (or should that be Hohoho...?) *wink*   May the spirit of the season grab you by the heart strings, Don and Anne     ---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment