Sunday, April 3, 2011

Anne@home

  It has been a good week for Anne with no major problems. Friday night she surprised me with a stay at the Grand Sierra Resort for the night. Even though I woke several times worried about her, I realized where I was and just rolled over and went back to sleep. It was great to get a fairly good night's sleep!   Saturday we rigged up an overnight bag and although I still awoke at various intervals, it was a much quieter night. One time I checked her and thought I felt dampness, but after I got the lights on I found there was nothing to worry about and went back to bed.   Tonight, we're going for two in a row and I don't plan to even worry about things. I hope that we won't have any problems, but I figure we can deal with any issues in the morning. Enter Sandman.   Helen goes home Tuesday morning and Jim arrives that afternoon. Helen has been a god-send with cooking lots of vegetable dishes and adding meat for she and Anne. Her skill with the catheter is as good as mine or Cheez's and a welcome respite.   Bless you all and dream peacefully, Don and Anne

---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment