Monday, February 21, 2011

Not good

 We arrived at 9:30 this morning and they didn't take Anne in until 3:00. She's in surgery as I write this and the surgeon came out about an hour after he started to tell me that it was as bad as it could be. He showed me a picture of the tumor. Before going back in, he assured me that she'd be alright and had tears in his eyes. This is not what he'd been hoping for, but he's going to get all the cancer out of her. I told him that we can deal with whatever needs to be done. I just want my wife back.
 Not sure, right now, how much longer it will be. Or the recovery period we're looking at. I'll let you know later about all that.
 Keep praying and double up on those good thoughts,
Don

---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment