Friday, October 8, 2010

interest

  Well, it seems that there's a bit of interest in toaster ovens! A few people wrote back with their experiences (all good) with GE, Hamilton Beach, and Black & Decker units. One person said that price doesn't necessarily equal value, which is basically true. All manufacturers have some lemons. But my thinking is that you get what you pay for. The one that costs $100 is most likely going to outlast the one that costs $40, given the same circumstances.   All of this may be moot because, as I told one respondent, Anne will buy what she wants regardless of what I say (LOL) and I support her in doing so. I just want her to make the decision based on quality of the item. I've told her "You're worth it" for so long that it's become a little inside joke with us!   I'll let you know what she gets (and what we do with it) as soon as she brings one home. Until then, keep on loving your loved ones and telling your friends that they're special to you!   Don and Anne     ---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment