Monday, July 19, 2010

Reprive!

Anne was nearly pain-free today and I'm so happy I could shout it from the roof tops!


The new dosing schedule seems to be holding it at bay well enough that she can get up, move around and even go out. Best of all, we actually got a good night's sleep last night.

Here's to hoping things stay that way until the doctors can decide what's going on and whether there's a better regiment for her. She spoke with the doctor's office today and they are looking into the time-release thing.

Anne has an appointment with our chiropractor tomorrow. He's so good and has taken care of many of our aches and pains over the years. In fact, he's the only one that new I had a pinched nerve between my shoulderblades some years ago. I was being referred to one doctor after another, the last one was sure that I had some kind of tumor!

Also, a mysterious package arrived in the mail today from a "TR Reis". It contained Foul Play on DVD! Of course, we had to watch it right after dinner. Thank you, whomever you are. You're an angel in disguise!

I pray that all of you will be blessed for your support,

Don and Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment