Thursday, July 15, 2010

Unsettled weather

Last night was OK, once she settled down to sleep. But she woke up with pain this morning and I didn't leave for work until I was sure that it was on a managable level.


Barbie came and took her to the infusion clinic for her injection and while she was there the doctor ordered another shot of morphine. When they got home Anne was a bit "loopy" and immediately laid down on the couch. We thanked Barbie (she's been a god-send) before she had to leave for work and, then, Anne nodded off to dreamland.

The doctor, also, changed her meds back, but this time with more pain killer and no Tylenol. So, I ran to the pharmacy while she slept. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep ahead of the pain tonight. If we succeed, I think she'll have a much better day tomorrow.

Keep your thoughts on Anne. My Girlfriend is in a weakened state and needs all the heavenly help, positive energy and just plain good thoughts that your spirits can send her way! You've all done a really primo job so far and I hope that everyone can keep it up. I know it's tiring, spiritually, so take your rest and keep up your strength. Anne's army is fighting the good fight and we will prevail!

Love and and hugs all around,

Don and Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment