Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Anne: Healing - day 8

  Just a quick note to let you know that we're still alive and well.

  Anne's sister, "Cheez", arrived last night and she's been a god-send. She got a "crash course" on Anne's care last night before bed time and was on her own today. She took care of Anne all day today while I was at work and Anne reports that she did a very good job. She cooks and cleans, too!

  The Home Health nurse came by today and went over things in more detail. Anne tells me that Cheez is a "natural" nurse and did very well. What a relief for me!

  As you may have figured, I've been very busy this past week since Anne came home from the hospital. So busy, in fact, that I haven't been able to write anything. Now that I have help, I'll be writing more.

  But tonight I just ate dinner (a delicious vegetable curry) and relaxed. Then, once things got quiet, I actually took some time to play my guitar (albiet, quietly). Something I haven't done since that day in the hospital with Min. I think my guitar missed me as much as I missed it!
  Tomorrow I'll bring everyone up to date. Until then, don't forget to express your love!
Bless you,
Don
 
 
---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment