Friday, March 18, 2011

Anne: Healing - day 9

  We'd like to take this time to thank those who have brought us meals since Anne has returned home:   Lujean delivered fajitas with the works the Tuesday night that Anne came home. Somehow she knew that I'd be way to busy to fix dinner myself. Then, on another night whe brough over vegetarian chili and cornbread. Julie Nemitz brought yogurt for Anne, who loves it and needs to have something at night with her pain meds. Dolores brought potato cheese soup last Thursday followed by homemade chicken and italian sausage soup. Sue fixed us spaghetti with everything, including fresh grated parmesan cheese. Ammie and Cody homemade chili and cornbread muffins. Sybil eclairs (twice!).  For the last few days Cheez will be fixing meals for Anne and I and they have been delicious. Her husband, Dan, arrives on Saturday and word has it that he's as good or even better in te kitchen that Cheez! I know that I'll be eating like a bear getting ready to hibernate, because after they leave it'll be back to microwave cooking! Hahaha...   Thank you, all, for your love and support. It has truly been a blessing! Don and Anne     PS Please forgive me if I missed you. The past three weeks have been a blur!   ---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment