Monday, November 8, 2010

Entertainment

  We didn't get much done today. Anne and I went to see RED at the local cinema. It was good and she only nodded a bit in the middle, but otherwise the action kept her up.   After the movie, Anne went home and I went into the newly finished Cinemark XD theater to see Megamind in 3D. I'm all enamoured with this new technology and really love the use of digital projection instead of film. It seems much smoother to me and allows them to use a MUCH higher framerate.   Back home we finished off the tamales then settled in for the evening. Anne watched some TV while I worked eBay, paying for a Fretlight guitar that I'd won. Hopefully, by this time next year I'll be able to play some lead solos rather than just bashing the strings as I do now!   Tell somebody you love them every day this week and see what that does to them! Don and Anne

 
 
---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment