Monday, November 8, 2010

Giving thanks

  Today, Anne went to her radiation and had her weekly blood draw. The results were in the doctor's office at 11:oo, but we haven't heard from them yet. She is not planning on checking into the hospital in the morning because she hasn't gotten the call. This is better to be safe than sorry, especially when this chemo is so hard on her kidneys.   When I walked into the house tonight after work the wonderful aroma of Anne's home-made spaghetti sauce hit me square in the nostrils. She puts mushrooms, peppers, onions, and garlic into it and I just start salivating thinking about it!   Over dinner we talked about what we were going to do about Thanksgiving dinner. We're looking forward to seeing Tara, Jasmine and Josh this year. Jasmine is only in Reno every other year for Thanksgiving. We're thinking about having dinner at the Nugget.   I got an email that the guitar had shipped today... from RENO! Damn it. They charged me $30 for shipping when I could have picked it up myself! Well, live and learn. Next time I do business with them I'll know. None-the-less, I should receive it tomorrow some time.   May you have unconditional love in your life, Don and Anne     ---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment