Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where's my boy?

  I can't seem to get ahold of my brother or my son. Since Josh is currently roosting at Woody's abode, if may be safe to assume that they are both be too busy to answer my calls or respond to my emails. But, I doubt it.   Josh works nights and sleeps during the day. So his alibi covers normal waking hours.   Woody is attending to his horse business and taking classes (last I heard) wich fills his time.   But, in the past there's always been some response, however much later it may have come. And, since both of them have time for Facebook, we're left to wonder if California split apart from the main land and the news forgot to cover it because of all the political ruckus.   Somebody call me and let me know what's going on!   Please?

 
---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment