Monday, August 9, 2010

B-day party

Anne didn't sleep very well last night as the hip pain kept waking her up. She took some OTC analgesics which handled it well enough for her. I made country potatoes, eggs and (faux) sausage for breakfast.

About noon I went to work on Barbie's computer and install her new printer for her. Then I headed over to Dave's to visit.

This afternoon we went to Chucky Cheese Pizza for Joshie's birthday party. He's now 7 years old and all he can talk about it monster trucks! Hahaha... What a great time to be a kid.

We invited Tara and her friend Mary-Ann over for some music & karaoke. Josh, on bass, and I, on guitar, played Hoochie Coochie man and Bad To The Bone. Then I regaled everybody with some blues tunes and before we knew it they had to leave. Not that I'm THAT bad, but Tara had to work in the morning.

That made for a long day for Anne and she missed tonight's movie: Golden Compass.

Many thanks and blessings for all; prayers and best wishes for those traveling,

Don and Anne


PS

Anne's new schedule has been posted

No comments:

Post a Comment