Thursday, August 26, 2010

Take me out to the ball game

Last night Anne and I went to see the Aces play the Rainiers. We left late and ended up parking at the Eldorado. So, since we needed to eat something, we went to the buffet (we love their mushroom raviolis) and then had a nice walk to the park.

When we got there the score was 6-3 Rainiers, but that didn't last. We scored 4 runs the next inning and held them to no more runs! Woo-hoo! Jelato for everyone! Final score: 7-6 Reno Aces.

Anne had a rough night last night. Her stomach was "rolly-polly" and she kept having to get up in the night. By morning I just couldn't drag myself out of the sack, and so I called work and said I'd be in after lunch. Then we went back to sleep, not waking again until 10:30.

Tonight when Anne layed down after dinner I went to send her update out. But, when my snoring woke me I joined her in bed. It felt so good to just close my eyes that I didn't even notice Lady had jumped up on the bed. Around 9:00 Anne woke me and we had some iced Chai, ran the "red bug" for Lady and ate some ice cream. Beautiful.

The movie tonight: See No Evil, Hear No Evil. This is an hugely funny movie and one of Anne's favorites. The original blind-man-driving scene in this pre-dates Scent Of A Woman. The fight scenes are funny, but my favorite is when they first meet! Great dialog throughout.

Buckets of blessing on you and yours,
Don and Anne


P.S.
I'm 3-0 at the Aces games now, so my friend might be right!
When I'm there, they win! hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment