Sunday, August 8, 2010

last cruise

A fairly good day for Anne today. Some little pain, which I rubbed away. Then, Josh and I loaded up the spare drum kit and headed to the private Blues jam. Two blocks away I got a call telling me the jam had been cancelled. Grrr...

So, we diverted to Barbie's and visited a bit before she had to get ready for work. Arriving home I unloaded the kit into the garage, where I hope it will NOT stay. But, that decision I leave to a higher power.

Anne insisted that I accompany Josh and Tara to downtown Sparks for the last night of controlled cruising and to listen to some live music. Barbie had mentioned a vendor that sold huge, fried Zuccini sticks. So, we went to get some before settling down.

Nobody else seemed to want any (imagine that!) so Tara and the kids took off while Josh and I watched the old cars go by, alas, too far away to hear the band. After a while Tara returned and we spent the last few minutes looking at cars with Joshie.

Josh told me the vendors were closing, and I picked up a final basket of Zucc's for Anne before we headed home. Boy, did she love getting them and got out the Ranch dressing as she dove right in. Yummm...

Movie tonight: Constantine - Anne hit the sack so it was Josh's choice and he picked a great one! The untimate Good vs Evil battle with the big baddy, himself, making an appearance.

Thank you for all your prayers,

Don and Anne

---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
- Don Peer ( o)==#

No comments:

Post a Comment