Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lazy day, Monday afternoon

... or was it Sunday?

Since i already wrote about Sunday, this will be a short note for Monday.

The alarm went off too early this morning. I've been late to work every day for a week and wanted to get out of the house on time today. So... no "snooze" this morning. Get up at the first sounding and hit the bathroom. Left the house 5 minutes earlier that I had been. Damn. Just made it to work on time.

Note to self: try again tomorrow.

Anne had an easy day today. Read, nap, read some more. Joyce and Jennifer took her to dinner (thanks, ladies) while I joined Bob at the baseball game. Bob gave me two tickets for tomorrow and Anne will be joining me then.

Long weekend; long day. Good night; God stay,
Don and Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment