Saturday, August 7, 2010

A nice visit

We went over to see Hannah today. What a cutie! Ask her if she wants some juice and she shakes her head. Not just a little... she gets the head-banging going on! Hahaha...

Jake is getting so big; he starts middle school next year. I asked him if he's been playing anything and he said he wants to play drums. So, of course, I invited them over next week after Josh gets back into town. He on drums and I on bass. We'll be the rhythm section for Josh and Anthony! Hand the ladies some bongos, tamborines & maracas and we be jammin'!!!

Cory and Anthony are such great hosts; stories told and laughter ensued! She and Anne chatted while Anthony showed off his "man cave" to Josh and I. He's converted the garage and carpeted it, covered the walls with posters and carpeted the floor. Three TVs, an audio system and refrigerator complete the atmosphere.

Dinner at Chile's was disappointing. I wanted an Awsome Blossom with that great dipping souce, but they don't make them any more. So I settled for soup and salad. Anne had three sides and Josh ordered steak and baby back ribs. (is it me or should they change what they call that?) Anne helped me eat two salads and soups and I was over full, again. I think I'm seeing a trend here... better stop before I hit 250 again!

Movie tonight: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. This is one of Josh's favorites and it's been so long since I'd seen it, it was like watching it for the first time. A nice adventure where the good guys are good and the bad guys are bad (good wins, of course!)

Have a good weekend and bless you and yours,

Don and Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment