Friday, August 6, 2010

Rejoicing!

Yesterday:

Woo-hoo!

Anne came home from the doctor today with wonderful news: the tumor has shrunk to one-half it's original size! We are so happy!!!

If ever there was proof that prayers, well wishes and good thoughts had a powerful effect on a person, this is it. And we owe it all to you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

The doctor said that it's done so well that she's going straight into radiation after this next cycle of chemo, then surgery and we'll be past this thing.

Keep up the good work, everyone. This was a major hurdle, but we're not done yet.
God bless you and keep you,


PS
No movie tonight. Instead we went downtown Sparks
to watch the Hot August Nights controlled cruise.
Neat-o!

=====================================
Today:

Just a normal day at the Peer household. Last night Jennifer came by late to visit and I prodded them into adding to Anthony's fractured story on Facebook.

Anne had a little bit of pain this morning, but it didn't last. Tonight I took her and Josh out to dinner at Murietta's to celebrate her success! She ordered the Chile Relleno/Cheese Enchilada combo plate and Josh had a steak burrito. I ordered the vegetable Fajitas w/ corn tortillas. I usually get flour, but was feeling adventurous!

Two margaritas & a full tummy later and I drove the back way home. (We were only a couple of blocks away) Then I laid down for a nap. The combination of staying up late with Josh and a bit of alchohol put me in a VERY relaxed mood. Zzzz...

Josh called in the middle of my snooze and told my unconscience brain that he wanted to me to let him know when I awoke so that we could go the a Blues jam. Anne woke me just before 10 and I thought I'd dreamed talking to Josh until she asked who had called on the cell. The only thing I remembered was that it was Josh! Oh, well. Sorry, Son.

Keep those prayers on the front burner,

Don and Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment