Monday, August 2, 2010

Not bad

A fairly good day for Anne, today. Some pain, but a hydrocodone was able to dull it sufficiently.


As I mentioned yesterday, we went to see Inception the afternoon. What a great sci-fi movie! The wierdness of dreams mixed with the tension of espionage. Oh, and some of the coolest fighting sequences I've ever seen in a film! No spoilers, but as you might imagine they take full advantage of the malleability of reality in the sub-conscience.

The story was outstanding and the suspense was perfect right up to the end. We loved it! Don't wait. Go see it on the big screen.

While in the movie I received a couple of calls and a text. Once we got settled in at Red Robin (I don't phone or text while driving) I found it was Jaz and she wanted to see us. So we went and picked up her and Joshie after lunch. Then we stopped at Walmart on the way home because she needed an MP3 player. (Hmmm... ulterior motives?)

Jaz was short the tax money, so I coughed up like a good grandpa should. Then, once we go home and put Anne down for a nap, Jaz and Joshie got to help out on "poop patrol" as pay-back! They mastered the Pooper-Scooper in no time and soon the yard was clear enough for mowing. Then I let Jaz sync her MP3 player on the "guest" machine while Joshie and I played the drums and Lady barked in accompaniment.

Keep the love flowing,

Don and Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment