Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Zoom

Oh, boy what a hectic two days. Yesterday after work we headed straight to Tiffany and JD's house. They held a little BBQ and we laughed, talked (too loudly sometimes), ate our fill and fawned over little Archer.

What a great time we had! Tiff wrangled the food with the baby in her arms like it was second nature. JD, master of the grill, whipped out the burgers and hot dogs to perfection. He even cooked our Boca burgers and veggie dogs just right! Not an easy feat to do.

After we got home, Anne, Josh and I put on some Johnny Cash and sang every song! Then Anne hit the sack and Josh and I when through one more disc of more modern Country.

No movie last night.

Tonight Anne and Josh were both napping when I got home, so we had Pizza Plus for dinner. Then we watched Fargo for a few laughs. Little did I remember how slow that movie moved along; funny, though, some parts were.

Anne went to bed and Josh and I watched Cream: Farewell Concert at Albert Hall. We both enjoyed Ginger Baker's solo in Toad. It's no wonder that Animal of the Muppets was modeled after him!

Well, I've crammed three days worth of fun into two days. So, I'm gonna hit the sack myself. G'night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment