Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I was wondering what was up

Yesterday I was up to my ass in alligators. Seemed like I couldn't do anything right. The simplest task teetered just out of reach. Yet, the answer was hanging right over my head the whole time!

Amplify’d from www.cnn.com

Super Harvest Moon: Autumn phenomenon is a rare treat

The last day of summer 2010 in the Northern Hemisphere coincides with a full moon.

(CNN) -- Tonight is the night of the Super Harvest Moon.

It's the last day of summer in the Northern Hemisphere, the beginning of the autumn season and it perfectly coincides with a full moon tonight. And it's the first time in almost 20 years that the stars have aligned for an event like this. (We fully acknowledge that the moon is not a star but it's not very often we get to use the phrase in such close context).

Read more at www.cnn.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment