Monday, September 13, 2010

Smooth sailing

  Stay up late; sleep in. Ah... that's the life! Well, maybe not a whole life, but life on the weekend. Hahaha...   After breakfast Anne and I headed to the movie theaters. She wanted to see The American starring George Clooney. It was very interesting, but slow to develop. Anne had said that it was being touted as another "Bourne"-type of movie, but there was very little action (outside the bedroom, that is).   We stopped for some fries at In & Out Burger, then headed home for some chili-cheese dogs. We finished just before Walt showed up with his case of harps.   I needed some interconnecting cables for my pedal board, so I took him with me while we went in search of a music store in Sparks that was open on Sunday afternoon. We ended up at Bizarre Guitar and Walt introduced me to the owner, who invited us to a private jam session later!   Once home, I put the finishing touches on the board and removed the JamMan from the group. Attempting to demonstrate the looper for Walt, I ended up letting the smoke out! Seems that I'd attached the wrong power supply... damn.   Later on Anne and I had Pupusas, Taquitos and some mixed veggies for dinner.   Movie today: see above. Do you have "old timer's" or something? Hahaha... Laughter is the best medicine!   Hope that you and yours are all healthy, Don and Anne     ---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment