Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pack it fair and square

Busy, busy, busy!
  Today we awoke to the telephone. (I thought I turned off the bedroom ringers) It was Jane with a cheery wake up call for Anne. While they chatted, I fixed breakfast: Belgium waffles with fresh white-meat peaches sliced on top! Then off see Logan's soccer game. Logan played well and his team came out victorious.
  After the game we headed home and called Jane. I walked her through testing her web cam and downloading & setting up Skype. Upon completion, we tested calling back and forth. I talked with Stan and Jane for a few minutes and then turned the conversation over to Anne while I fixed lunch: Spicy Black Bean soup and Tostito "hint of lime" tortilla chips with salsa.
  Once we finished lunch, I needed to re-configure the wireless router. I'd started to discuss setting up dual routers (kind of tricky to do) yesterday with a co-worker when the solution just hit me! So, today I tore down the wireless set it up again. Any visitors can now connect to the Internet and browse to their heart's content.
  Wrapping it up just on time, we headed out to the Lazy 5 park to join Justus and Heather in a birthday celebration for Logan. His favorite gift: a Nintendo DS! I'm jealous. Hahaha...
  The movie tonight: Wedding Crashers. Funny with a bit of irony. Christopher Walken is great as the powerful patriarch and father of the daughters.
  Good night and God bless,
Don and Anne
 
 
---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer ( o)==#

Posted via email from Don Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment